Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little Chub

Omg! This is way too funny. Maybe the problem is that I'm so dang tired that everything just seems hilarious.

Tonight, while we were all kicking it in my office Danielle and I were farting around on the internet looking for help for a project that I was working on. She then asked me what Katri (my zoning teacher that lives in Montana) looks like. For fun, I Googled her on Google Images and came up with a picture that is pretty close to what she looks like right now.

So . . . then we began laughing and I started Googling random people that I knew that she didn't know what they looked like. Of course, I didn't come up with any pictures of THOSE people. No! Then, silly me, I Googled myself (you know . . . . Jody Weltz) and up popped several pictures of me. Must have come from my Facebook or other blog or something.

Anyway, when we scrolled down a couple of lines there was a picture of a box of smoked sausages called "Little Chub". We both started laughing out of control. I mean, I spend WAY too much energy talking about my ample bum and thighs so this just sealed the deal. Furthermore, sausages? Really? Miss "I don't eat meat" has sausages under her Google name? Danielle said, "That's what I'm going to call you from now on." Wow.

So tonight, we were gabbing away and I said, "Dude, I need to go to bed. I mean, really!" I walked out of her room and started down the hall. From the distance (somewhere in the direction of her room) I heard, "Good night, Little Chub!"

I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep. I just keep giggling to myself. That would be just too perfect if I didn't already love my nickname "Sunshine", right?

No comments: