Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sweet Sunday

I just have to say it! My family rocks right now. We have had a household with absolutely NO contention for a week now. It's been really blissful. Can't say that I can put my finger on what is different (shhhh), but I'm sure liking it.

Last night I went on a date with my man. We went and saw that movie about Couples Retreat, or whatever it is called. I have to tell you, I laughed pretty much most of the movie. I totally thought it was going to be stupid, and some of it was, but I sure do love a good comedy and I love to laugh, laugh, laugh.

Today I baked whole wheat bread (vegan, no less) and even ground the wheat myself. Yeah, I'm THAT good!

Sundays are great. That's all I have to say. Just layed back and great - just the way I like it.

No comments: