Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Life is Guut

  • I can't believe how lucky I am! I get to see the princess again next week. I really miss that girl and it sure is a treat when we can get together.
  • As if THAT wasn't enough . . . I get to watch her perform in Rigby on Saturday night with my man. Can hardly wait!
  • Brian is moving to Idaho this next week and I'm driving him up. Mixed emotions about all of this. He needs to go grow up but I always am heart broken when one of my babies leaves the nest.
  • Looking forward to some snuggle time with my wonderful husband tonight. We're going to watch Ghost of Girlfriends Past and eat popcorn.
  • I got to zone my feet today and now I feel all balanced and ready to give all my clients the best of me. I think I'll start with that hot guy I sleep with.
  • I was able to shift all of my appointments to accomodate my 6 days away. Wow! I really DO have a busy life!
  • My friend's breech baby turned - was it the zoning and the recommended oil?
  • I just learned of an herbal help for "belly fat". Think I'm going to try it when I get home. I'll let you know . . .

Yup, I'm doing guut. Life is guut.

1 comment:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

so exciting that you are coming again! Josh and I watched ghosts of girlfriends past as well, what did you think? I want to know if the foot zoning thing worked for being breech to and I really want to know if the body fat oil works!!!! The c-section totally messed me up even more!