Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bri's Crib


My main purpose for coming to Rexburg this time was to get Brian set up in his new apartment. We did that a couple of days ago, finally.

When Dave and I first went to the apartment, Dave laughed and said, "Yeah, this is a typical guys place, for sure." I, of course, was appalled! There were dirty dishes everywhere and there was a great big industrial size garbage can in the middle of the kitchen for garbage. The living room had just a couch and a big flat screen "plasma" TV (whatever, but the guys dig it, I guess). The bathroom . . . well, let's just say that I just held it when I had to "go".

Okay, two days ago enters Brian into the scene. He walks into his apartment and I was braced for him to be bummed cuz it was just so unkempt. His face lit up and he had a grin from ear to ear. The first words out of his mouth were, "Oh cool! I don't have to be clean! I can just leave all my dishes in the sink. This is sic!!!"

He then walked into the bathroom and exclaimed, "Mom! Check this out! The toilet seat is UP!! This place is the best!"

I shook my head in disbelief! I guess we all have our different standards. Below are some pics from his place. I also included a shot of him donning a pair of fuzzy white ear muffs we found at a store in Idaho Falls. Go figure!

No comments: