Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Today is just one of those days:
  • I overslept and got out of bed at 4:30 instead of 4:00
  • I dropped almost everything I touched when I was making lunches for the kids this morning
  • I was late taking the twins to school today
  • Black Horse tripped and almost had a major crash with me on board after we came over a jump. Disaster averted, however
  • I was late to both of my visiting teaching appointments
  • My BFF blew me off for our zone/massage trade today
  • The chips I just bought were rancid and gross when I opened the bag (I know, I shouldn't be eating chips in the first place!)
  • I didn't have my wallet OR my checkbook when I went to pay after the twins got their haircuts today - fortunately, though, I did have my "zoning" money and paid with that
  • Robbie's new room smells like cat pee - I HATE cats that pee where they shouldn't!!!

All in all, I've had an "off" day to say the least. The silver lining??? Yup, when there are this many not-so-desirable things stacked up in a row, you know, you just know that something really terrific is coming right behind it!!!

I think I know what it is too! My man is coming home tonight and wants to snuggle and watch a movie with me! Sweet!!!!

No comments: