Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Now THAT'S What I'm Talking About!

Lezlie called me last night and said she was out of town, one of her clients needed a zone today and could I do it. Of course! I contacted the client and set our appointment for today.

I told her that I was a little intimidated because she is Lezlie's client. She was so kind and told me she was sure I would do just fine. I proceeded. She chatted while I zoned. She asked questions about my herbal things and I gave her my recommendations. Everything seemed to be going well.

At the end of the session, she informed me that she felt really relaxed and wonderful and that she planned on using me when Lezlie was unavailable in the future. It made me feel really good that a) she wrote down the things I shared with her and b) a client of Lezlie's also enjoyed and seemed to benefit from a zone from me!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

DUH! It's because you ROCK!