Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rexburg Yogi

It's not a secret that I've been compelled to stay in Rexburg a little longer than originally planned. Sometimes family just trumps my regular life and this is one of those times.

One thing, besides my animals, husband, children and life (uh, not necessarily in that order) that I'm antsy about missing is my yoga practice. Yesterday, while Brandilyn and I were out and about doing what we do best (ahem, shopping) we wandered into a health food store called Nature's Nook. They had a display on the wall about "Rexburg Yoga". Wait a minute . . . what???? Yoga in Rexburg that isn't up at the school? This had our attention and how!!!! Get this . . . $6 per class or $36 for a unlimited monthly! Wow!!!!!

This morning, we were the first students at the studio! The class? Well, it was more of a beginner level but it was YOGA!!!! We both came out of class feeling more relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.

Yup! This day has definitely started off in the right direction. Go Rexburg!!!!

No comments: