Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Changin Kinda Day!

Rob and Skip got home kind of late last night. I felt bad for Rob so I decided to let him sleep in and miss Seminary. What kid wouldn't like that, right? WRONG! When I went to wake up the slumbering lad, I informed him of what a wonderful mom I was for letting him sleep in (looking for some "kudos", you know). Robbie sat up and said, "NNNNOOOOO!!"

"What?"

"Mom, I wanted to go to Seminary. If I get ready really fast can you take me?"

So what was I supposed to say? Of course, Rob. So, he pulls it together in like 0.5 seconds flat and there we are racing down the road heading to seminary. He makes it like 10 minutes late. He's happy, my morning is now in a tither!

I (premeditated) decided to blow off yoga today and get some important errands run so that I would be ready for Brian's and my road trip tomorrow. I'm dropping of my little twinsters when my phone rings and it's Pattie. "You're coming to yoga this morning, right?"

"Uh, no, I've got a boat load of stuff to do."

"Nnnnooooo! You HAVE to come today!"

"Crap. Okay, if I have P.E. clothes in my trunk, I'll be there."

I did and I was and it was one of the best yoga classes I've taken in awhile. Made my whole day rock!

So, like my man says, "The only thing for sure in this world is change." I'm glad for it and I'm glad I went with it.

No comments: