Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heading Downstream (Finally)

I am feeling great! I am feeling free! I can't believe it has taken me so long to figure this out but now I feel empowered.

There is no magic pill, diet or routine that will bring about weight loss. When you struggle and fight to get to that magic weight, then what? You stay on the regimen forever? I don't think so. A lot of my adult life has been about just that. Now I get it. I have not been allowing my body to do what it is designed to do perfectly. My thoughts have been getting in the way of myself. Seems unreal, but it's true. I feel so free!!!

The same with my whole footzoning/WIN product struggle. Selling the supplements has felt like an upstream battle. I'm challenged and tongue tied every time I head in that direction. Oh, some people do it well and that is great for them but it doesn't feel natural for me. What I now have allowed myself to realize is that what I really want to do is zone feet and introduce people to the wonderful aspects of essential oils. That is what makes me smile. It makes me happy.

So now I think I am finally heading downstream. This is the way my life wants to flow naturally and I couldn't be happier. Today I feel totally free!

No comments: