Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good Vibrations


As anyone who knows me well knows, I have been really attempting to utilize the Law of Attraction in my life. One of the exercises that was outlined in the book was to deposit $1000 vibrational dollars into your account on day #1 then spend them, $2000 on day #2 and then spend them etc. I was getting into this exercise and really trying to come up with some creative ways to spend my money. It's fun.

I told the boys about what I was doing thinking it sounded like a fun activity. I then told Brian that on day #25 I was going to put in $25000 and buy him his Honda Civic he wants so bad. Somehow the translation got lost between us and he took it literally. He was ecstatic and was telling everyone how he was going to be getting his Honda in 25 days. Oh crap!

Robbie (of course) understood the whole idea of what I was doing. He then explained it to his brother in teenage terms so that Brian would get it. Well, it came back to bite me in the butt!

Brian called yesterday afternoon and told me that he won a $5000 scholarship from an essay he had written. I was way so excited! I hung up the phone yelling (I was alone), "Yes, yes, yes! This stuff DOES work! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" When he got home I hugged him and told him how excited I was for him and how proud of him I was. He then informed me that it was vibrational dollars at this point but he knew he was going to win the essay contest and manifest the dough for real. Oh.

So then last night while the boys were in town they offered to pick up pizza for dinner. Little Ceasars. When they got home they informed me that they ate the crazy bread because they were hungry. What!?!?!? I LOVE crazy bread. How could they do this? Brian then told me to not worry. It was vibrational bread. If I thought really positive maybe I could manifest my own bag of crazy bread.

I think I've created a monster. But just for the record: Yesterday I deposited $6000 and am planning a cruise in the Carribean with my sexy husband. Today I deposit $7000 and am paying for our daily massages and facials on said cruise. Tomorrow I deposit $8000 and we will be planning some pretty awesome excursions on the same vacation. So eat that!!!!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

HAHAHAHA!! i just read this to dave and we were laughing when some customers came in and they wanted to know what was so funny so i told them and then they started laughing. so thanks!! that's too funny.