Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Eating Crow

That would be me today. Yes, I struggled with a few things yesterday and the night before. I acted like a child throwing a temper tantrum. It's amazing what prayer and reading your Patriarchal Blessing will do for you. Not to mention "standing in holy places". I should be ashamed of myself for thinking the Lord had abandoned me. I am right where I should be and doing what I should be doing.

I am looking forward to my new calling and commit do magnify it to the best of my ability. I realize I have limitations - we all do - but I will work on my strengths and overcome those challenges. I am looking forward to having a positive influence in my son's life and, hopefully, be one of the ones that help him decide to serve a two year mission for our church.

I know that Brian will be an awesome missionary. He has the most charismatic personality and will wow people like no other. I know that people will be drawn to him and desire to have what he has. Yes, I know the Lord will prevail in the end and I'm looking forward to not only watching, but participating in the show!

No comments: