Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Walking on Sunshine!

My nickname that I've given myself (with the help of others) is "Sunshine." It makes me feel happy. When I say my name is Sunshine, I feel like smiling and living up to the name (and it makes me think people think that I was raised by hippie parents which couldn't be further from the truth, lol).

I went to Back Zoning class in Montana (like I haven't shut up about that class, right?) and when I introduced myself to the group of ladies (and Mowgli) that I hadn't met before, I said, "My name is Sunshine - or Jody - but I like Sunshine." Everybody, except Mowgli, called me Jody for the rest of the week. Mowgli, however, was quick to catch the hint and he referred to me as Sunshine. Go Mowgli!!

Well, today I walked into Peets to snag myself a little drinky poo before heading over to the studio to open it up. I walked up to the guy that takes the order and he says, "the usual, Sunshine?" Damn!! I'm like, "Wow, I feel special!" He said, "Well, with a name like Sunshine how could I EVER forget your order?" So, how's that for making my day? That guy just rocked a five-star all out high five, thumbs up and a pound!

So there it is . . . we are having a sunny day (60 degrees or so), I'm in a pretty spectacular mood and my name is SUNSHINE!!

No comments: