Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Guess what!!!

I just finished another week up in Montana. This week I went to get certified in Back Zonolgy. I have to say, this just might be my favorite treatment I've gotten certified in. It's nothing short of amazing. It makes me happy to make others feel well.

It's also been good to be away from my life to clear my head and get redirected. I feel ready to go home and take charge of things. How long will my enthusiasm last? Yeah, probably by Tuesday I'll be screaming for a break! Lol.

What's also funny is that I just had a week of eating nuts, seeds, leaves and twigs (kidding on the last part). You'd think I'd be thrilled to continue because I feel so fabulous. Well, I DO feel fabulous but . . . old habits die hard. I'm spending the night at Dave and Brandilyn's and before I head out to Salt Lake tomorrow morning and we are having (gasp) pizza tonight! Please don't tell Katri.

Another fabby thing? I used my ipad all week to take notes and I was able to keep up with my wise teacher. Pretty proud of that one too. I made some awesome friends and hopefully we will have a long and lasting friendship. I'll blog more about that in the next couple of blogs so I'm sure the average reader will grow weary of reading about it but, hey, this IS my blog, right?

Anyway, I'm ready to take on clients starting, of course, with my own fam. They are gonna love love love this!

No comments: