Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Home

After being away for 9 days, sleeping on a pretty uncomfortable mattress, I must confess that coming home has been amazing. I got home late on Sunday night because when Rob picked me up from the airport I had to be whisked right over to my Yoga Teacher Training class which was already in session. That went till 8:30 and THEN and only then did I get to experience that sweetness called my home.

Yesterday I went to work at the studio and the clients made me feel loved. They were like, "Jody, it's good to see your smiling face again!" I came home and turned out the horses and they started running and bucking. So happy to be out of their paddocks. I just had to stand there for a bit and watch and smile to myself (standing there in the beautiful SUNNY WARM day).

Last night I showed up for my Yoga Teacher Training and I felt like Norm on Cheers (you know like whenever he walked into the bar everyone yells "Norm!"). Yeah, several people yelled "Jody!" It ALMOST gave me enough mojo to make it through the grueling 3 hour practice Suzanna put us through (admit it, Jode, you love it).

This morning I was trying to get things going and Marley just kept mauling me. Everytime I'd put him down he'd jump up and start rubbing me and purring (like who the flip can resist that, right?).

The twins have been clingy as well. I don't think they believe me when I tell them that, yes, their mother will be home with them tonight. Actually, I have to work at the studio till 5 but THEN I'll be home. Like dinner, laughing, joking around the kitchen counter, get your homework done, go take a shower and brush those teeth kind of home.

And . . . yep, Danielle is scoring a WELL DESERVED back zone tonight as well. Anybody who would willingly take over MY life while I go frolick around in the likes of Idaho and Montana deserves to be pampered. She probably should get her face zoned in the deal as well, right?

No comments: