Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

One Pooped Pup

Today was my first day back to my life. It's been like three weeks since I've done my life and, I have to say it kind of felt good to be back in control. Of course, that was until tonight. I'm sitting here at my desk just too dang tired to get up and go to bed. Go figure.

I watched Ava today and she was happy to see me. She ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug EVER! I guess it's right what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder.

Also, Jacob is out of school this week because it's his spring break (yeah, none of my children have the same spring break this year. Go figure). Jacob kind of tried to be helpful with Ava but actually they just argued like siblings. Lol

I hopped on my sister's horse this afternoon and got to use my new Aussie saddle for the first time. LOVED the sadde. The horse was a lazy boy and I had to nudge him along the whole time. It was good to be back in the saddle (literally) again, though. I missed riding.

Tomorrow brings a ride on my awesome Black Horse whom I have missed terribly since I've been away. Really looking forward to that.

Right now, I'm going to walk that long walk over there to my sink and brush my teeth, wash my face and settle down in my bed and watch my Aussie show that I love. I'm ready to call it a day. So, the accomplishment is going to be for me to lift myself out of this chair right about now! Lol.

Good night.

No comments: