Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Good Life

When I was a little girl I wanted to be a teacher. I always put my teachers on some kind of pedestal (they definitely earned it, they had to put up with ME) and I wanted to be just like them. Then I got a little older and wanted to be a doctor. I stuck with that dream, kept it to myself because I was sure that I would be laughed out of town (I wasn't the BEST student and I certainly was considered a "problem" when I was in my teens). Well, a serious of unfortunate events occurred in my young life and that dream never really got realized.

Fast forward to me at the age of . . . 32 (ok, give or take a year or two) and now I get to help people in a completely different way than I ever really thought possible. I get a rush out of people coming to me and telling me what's going on with their body and I'm able to give them suggestions on how they can feel better. I get even a bigger rush out of it when they come back and tell me that it worked!

I may not be giving pills, shots and suggesting surgery but I think I have something even better! Foot zoning, herbs, oils and great diet advice. This may not be the most lucrative endeavor I have ever embarked on but it certainly is the most rewarding!!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

yay!! i'm proud of you. you're smart and strong and an awesome example to me. love you ofum.