Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Belize

Can I just say that I'm pretty excited about my trip to Belize on Saturday? It was a kind of last minute decision for me to go. Nancy mentioned that she wanted to do it and kind of said that it would be cool if I could join her. It felt right, the stars all aligned and . . . wow! I'm going!

I week of doing yoga twice a day and (hopefully) zoning people in between. Some time in the sun by the ocean and some down time to meditate and try to come up with a direction in life. Something that all people need, I know.

I'm grateful that Skip doesn't seem to be too undone about me going. I'm grateful that Danielle can come stay with the kids the latter part of the week. I'm really totally grateful that Nancy and I are doing this together!

This just feels good and right.

1 comment:

Jillian Kristine said...

if you're not going to be home monday, we need to reschedule our date :)

i hope you have a great trip!!!! i can't wait to see pictures!