Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Odd Dog


Yesterday I decided that I wanted to go for a run up at the park. I have a lot on my mind so I just wanted to go work it out with my sneakers and the dirt.
When I walked out to the car the dogs knew instantly what my attire meant. PARK TRIP!!! Um, no, dudes this is just me today! They weren't buying it. Nope, not at all. They were jockeying for position to launch in my car but I was successful in getting in without companions (or so I thought). I left and headed up to the park (a mile away). When I got there I went on my much needed run. As I was approaching my car after the run here comes Pierre just ripping up to me! WTF??? Right behind him was Madison. Naughty puppies!!! How the heck did they manage to find me all the way up here without getting eating by coyotes or run over by cars? Scared the tar out of me. I loaded them up and was touched by their loyalty and eagerness to go with me.
Fast forward to the afternoon. The twins wanted to take the rabbits out to be in the sun and eat grass. No biggie. Pierre, for whatever reason, thinks that Thunder is his new playmate. At first I thought he was mauling the poor bunny but then I found out he was trying to play with him. When he realized that Thunder was clueless, he layed right down beside him. It was pretty cute.
So today? Yeah, I'm going for a run after yoga. Dogs? Oh heck yes!!!

2 comments:

JMay said...

omg, this is the cutest pic ever!!!

brandilyn said...

oh pierre is such a sweetheart!! so cute. thunder was probably crapping his pants though.