Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Swingin Like an Ape!

Yesterday, a young woman in my yoga class said she was going to Trapeze Class. For whatever reason, I decided to go too! Since I can't do ANYTHING by myself, I called Nan and informed her that we had a fun activity. She, of course, was on board with the adventure.Off we went to Berkely!!!

This place was. . . WOW!!! There were trapezes hanging from the ceiling everywhere. I was thinking, "Yeah, like they're gonna get me up on one of these?" Yup, they did!!! I was swinging, twirling and having the time of my life!!! If was so dang much fun.

I told Princess that she was coming with me in two weeks when she's out here visiting. I'm in awe at how free and uninhibited I felt. I love, love, loved it! Thank you, Self, for going outside of your box and exploring something new. I like who you are becoming. It's way fun!

No comments: