Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Indigo


My trip to Belize was nothing short of fabulous. I really got to have some down time to recharge myself. Life isn't easy and lately it has been especially difficult (a lot hitting all at once). This trip came at the perfect time.
I went to every single yoga class (there were two 2-hour classes per day) and got so much out of it. Gloria (my yoga instructor) went through all the chakras and we worked extensively on each chakra each day. It was so awesome.
This particular day we were working on the 6th chakra, the one between your eyes. Gloria gave us each a bindie to put there. Everyone looked so beautiful. We even had an awesome picture taken with all of us lying in a circle with our heads in the middle with all of us wearing our bindies. I'll post that later when whoever has it passes it along.
I know that this week was tough on my family (especially Jacob) but I am so grateful that they did what they had to do so that Mom could go do what she had to do to be a better Mom.
I'll be doing a few more posts in the next couple day about my trip along with some pictures of Belize.

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

you are so beautiful!! i love that picture!