Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Miracle Plant

I just signed up for my second class in the herbal courses. I love learning about the medicinal benefits of herbs. I find everything about it fascinating.

This morning as I was working in my gardens it was quiet, cool and I had time to meditate as I was weeding and watering. I was really annoyed at the morning glory that just seemed to help itself to my yard. I knew that no matter how hard I worked, that pesky weed was NOT going to be destroyed! Ah, that I could be so resilient.

Okay, now to tie the two together. As I was meditating, something came to my mind that I learned in my first class. Often, not always, but often, when something ails us the cure is likely in our own backyard or very nearby. This is especially true when a plant, such as stinging nettles, has caused us discomfort. So, as I was wrestling with this obnoxious morning glory, the thought came to my mind, as if the plant was talking to me, "you are going to be soooo sorry you got rid of me. You are going to realize that you need me!" Okay, so there, now I've said it. It's marked in my personal history.

So, like what? Is this the cure for Swine Flu or something?

No comments: