Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going, going, going

So much to do. Can't stop now. Can't talk now. Gotta keep movin. Not now. I'll get to you later. Gotta keep on top of this mountain.

Yeah, that's pretty much been me lately. Getting ready for Girls Camp is a lot of busy work but, man the pay off is terrific when I finally get there and start having fun with those girls. So, until today, I was doing the whole 3rd year gig by myself, or so I thought. I was a little overwhelmed but was plugging along because that's what we do. Right?

Well, my BFF got called to be my partner and I couldn't be more happy! Yeah! So, like . . . right on! Nan and I are the 3rd year leaders and she's just such a trooper. She just dove right in and took on a good portion of the stuff I had left to do

And, guess what???? I suddenly feel like I'm in control of my life again. Not at the boredom level - no far from that - but at the manageable level which is something I haven't felt in quite awhile.

Also, someone gave me a little promise today that if I perform a certain task, I will experience a multitude of blessings. I'm so on it!

No comments: