Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm home. Yes, I'm happy to be home. I mean, I missed my man, my babies and all my animals that seemed to have missed me too. But there is still a part of my life I just didn't miss at all.

As soon as my cell phone clicked into service today, I felt like I had just been slapped in the face. I have just spent an entire week up in the mountains - the gorgeous picturesque mountains - enjoying God's creations. No cell phone. No computer. No hustle bustle. No traffic. No stress.

As I was cruising along and that cell phone went off I knew the magic was over. It started going crazy with text messages stacked up, voice mail that needs attention and then the ringing as soon as there was any hint of life in Jodyland. Grrrr.

I feel like I've just been violently awaken from a beautiful, fantasy dream. I just want to go back to sleep and recapture that dream NOW!!!!