Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Not-So-Bad-Pretty-Darn-Good Day

I knew it was going to be a good day right from the get go. I woke up and the sun was shining, the sunrise was gorgeous and I was smiling to myself as I was hobbling down to the barn to feed my darlings (yes, I'm still sporting my walking cast).

I had a killer (that's wonderful in Jode talk) yoga practice this morning and then things just kept humming along right from there. I visited my friend, Jennifer, and she was even gracious enough to allow us to sit in the sun for our visit (I LOVE the sun!!). I jammed home and loaded up Black Horse and took him to the ranch so that Miranda could take her lesson. Ran some errands, snagged Court and took her home and then headed right back to town for a pre-camp meeting with my girls. My girls are awesome (so far). Picked up Black Horse, came home and fed animals and then proceeded to whip up a pretty killer vegan dinner. Oh heck yeah!!!!!

Funny thing is . . . I've been dreading (well, not exactly looking forward to) this day for quite some time. I didn't know how I was going to pull it all off. I was whining because I wasn't gonna have any time in the sun and I so didn't want to face a bunch of attitude ridden 13-14 year old girls.

Guess the joke's on me! This day turned out pretty sweet!

No comments: