Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Pero, No Bueno


One of my favorite indulgences (and diversions from junk food) is my occasional cups of steaming hot Pero. I love this stuff. I actually got reaquainted with this dear friend of mine while I was visiting the kids up in Idaho.


I come home, finish my container of Pero and promptly head out to my beloved Livermore in search of another container. What? No Pero in Livermore? Can this be? I could almost feel the tremors of withdrawls coming on.


I put my status on Facebook to reflect my dismay and my gorgeous, wonderful, thoughtful and loving daughter promptly responded with "I'll overnight some Pero to you today!" I love that girl! I'm so excited that I'm going to have my fix tomorrow. I just need to get through this night.


1 comment:

brandilyn said...

hahahaha so happy i could help out!! you would have done the exact same thing for me!