Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vintage, Baby!


Okay, since I have a hurt flipper, Brian and Brandilyn thought it would be hecka funny if they placed me in a wheelchair to get around in. I went along for the "ride" ONCE! I allowed Brian (yeah, what the heck was I thinking?) to push me around. Scary!
This wheelchair is a total crack up. Brandilyn's friend, Hailey, bought this from the DI store (the Mormon version of Goodwill). She spray painted it gold and hung red tassels on the side. The back has "Shirley" written in some random huge font. It's frickin hilarious!
So then after Brian was finished having his fun, I decided to see if I could get around in the wheelchair by myself. Okay, I now have a new appreciation for those who actually do have to get around in these things. They must have the most incredible upper body strength!

No comments: