Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Groovin

There are some things that are just making my heart happy right now . . .

  • thinking about how Brandilyn took such great care of me when I was hurt and visiting her in Idaho. I just felt so "safe". Thank you, Princess. You rock!
  • Jollene met up with me in Wells, NV (she was traveling from SLC with a bunch of folk dancers) and drove my car for me all the way to Reno
  • My sweetheart (yeah, that would be Skip) flew into Reno and drove my car the rest of the way home and we got to spend some really great time alone together. I love you, babe.
  • Getting my certificate for face zoning. I really love doing it.
  • Danielle coming up tonight and allowing me to practice on her face and feet. It was so great getting to visit with her and having her all to myself.
  • Practicing with the drill team Monday night in spite of my challenge. I am so excited to ride with these ladies in the rodeos this summer!!!
  • Having Brian here for the night last night and getting to spend some time with the just the two of us today before he flew back out to Idaho. He's growing up to be a really great person (yeah, that really did just roll off of my fingers, lol).
  • Chatting with my daddy on the phone this afternoon. I just love him so much. It's NEVER a burden or inconvenience to spend time with my dad.

I'm feeling happy and loved right at the moment. This feels good. I know that things change quickly but right now, right here it just feels good. Thank you, all of you, for your love.

No comments: