Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Drill

I have a lot of fun things that I do. The older I get the more I realize that I don't want to lose myself so I really strive to keep doing things that make me happy. I don't think I neglect my family (well, except for right before a performance, I've discovered) so I don't think what I'm doing is a bad thing.

I love yoga. I love bicycling. I love (and always have loved) running. I love riding my horses. I love my gardens. And now, I love drill team.

I have only been on this team for like a month. I performed with them at the rodeo a couple of nights ago for the first time and blew it bad at the beginning. Now that that is out of my system, I can settle in and enjoy the ride. Today, we rode in the parade. Please note who's horse is the one out of place. The one dancing around and being naughty. Yup, your's truly.

My friend, Robyn, yelled out from the side "hey, Jody, why is your horse the one with ADD?" Lol. That makes for a funny joke since I have three kids with the same issue!!! Could there be a pattern there somewhere?

Well, needless to say, I'm having a really fun time and am looking forward to performing with these ladies throughout the summer and into the fall.

1 comment:

Robyn Pelamati said...

It was great to see you! It has been soooo long! ♥♥♥ give my love to the twins!