Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Right Now

Right now, right here I have so much on my mind that it seems crazy!

  • Spent the afternoon putting together hand outs and such for my girls at Girl's Camp. Really wondering if they will even BEGIN to appreciate the effort that goes into this. Never mind, I know the answer. They are teenagers.
  • Got to go to drill practice tonight. Totally in love with drill. Starting to understand how hard it's going to be and how much work it's going to take to get me up to speed with the rest of the team. Wondering if I'm spending too much time thinking and doing this new activity of mine. Then again, I'm at a point in my life where I'm beginning to do more to develop "me". I actually quite like it.
  • The bills are stacking up again. It makes me feel panicky. I hate the bills so therefore they are here to tease and taunt me. It's the one chore in all the world that would be the first one I'd give up if my magical genie were to appear today and ask what he can take care of for me.
  • Got another activity with my Activity Day Girls tomorrow. As usual, I've done practically nil to prepare. Why do I procrastinate like this? Who the heck knows. Needless to say, I'm a little anxious as to how I'm going to pull this off.
  • I finished one really huge big section of my herbal school and now I'm supposed to be flying through the next section. I haven't even opened the book. What the heck is wrong with me? Hmmm, could I possibly be spending too much time on drill and these other activities?
  • Brian and Meg are coming out next week and it just dawned on me that it's Fourth of July already. Yikes! I'm so excited to see my boy.

So there it is. All listed out neat and tidy. Of course, there are other issues on my mind. I just can't really talk about them here. It just feels a little overwhelming at the moment. I want to step out of my life for a short moment and catch my breath. Maybe I'll just go take another yoga class . . .

No comments: