Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Stuff

Today is Brandilyn's birthday. I love her and think that she's amazing. I'm proud of her and grateful that she has made such a wonderful life for herself with Dave. She's 21! Wow, I can hardly believe that that many years have gone by. It's been a beautiful ride.

Tomorrow is my first performance with the drill team at the rodeo grounds. I'm hecka nervous because I'm so new to the team. I'm really hoping that I can stay present and remember the routine as we are performing.

Tonight I was putting hot curlers in my hair to figure out how I want to wear my hair tomorrow night. Courtney was watching and I had some extra rollers in the set so I put them in her hair. She said, "This reminds me of when my grandma put pink rollers in my hair for church. I slept with them in my hair all night!" It's funny the things that randomly come up. Anyway, we both looked beautiful with no place to go so we just admired each other. Fun.

Robbie is in Idaho with Brian and Brandilyn. Skip is away for a couple of days with work and it's just me and the twins here. It's pretty quiet. Don't know how I feel about that. I actually miss the hustle and bustle that used to be our family (I guess I'm getting older because I can only remember the fun stuff - the "other" stuff is fading quickly, thank heaven).

I fed the twins In-n-Out for dinner. Yeah, I'm losing it for sure. Don't tell and I'm sure I'll forget that it happened. They thought they (or I) had died and they were in heaven.

No comments: