Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear God,

Please smile on me today.

I know that I was the biggest pain in my mother's butt. Boy, I was hell on wheels. I admit that now. Somehow, she made it through my difficult teen years and seems to be okay today. I applaud her and appreciate her and love her. She endured a lot. Of course, my brother didn't help matters much but that's a different story.

So, what's the deal? I thought I paid my dues with Danielle but you said, "no". Then there was Brandilyn. Oh yeah, I was SURE that I had finally paid back for my bad with that one. However, you said "no". Then, heaven help us all, you blessed me with Brian. Holy crap, that was a real zinger and there was no doubt in my mind that I was fiinally paid up for my bad. So, here you are today with that fatherly look in your eye informing me that the answer is, once again, "no".

What the heck? Now I get Robbie. I honestly thought you blessed me with him because you felt sorry for me with all the others. Well, my bad, I second guessed you all wrong! Man, I'm not getting this. Please just give me a hint of how I can fix my bad and turn this around. I know that you never give us more than we can handle but, with all due respect, are you sure about this?

I'll be patiently waiting on my knees by my bed for your answer tonight.

All my love,
Me

Oh, and P.S., thank you for those chocolate covered almonds today. They were pretty yummy.

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

you can always ship him off to idaho! haha, worked for bri and i. who cares if it pisses him off? he's a minor! hang in there ofum. i love you. and remember we all turned out ok! (well, except the jury's still out on danielle.....haha)