Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Groovy

Right now I'm happy. What makes me happy?

1. I'm in Rexburg with Brian visiting with Brandilyn and Dave. I love and miss them all the time so it is so nice to be here spending time with them.

2. I get to go see Brandilyn's debut in her Humors group tonight. I'm so proud of her. I've always thought she was funny and so now the rest of the world gets to see what I mean!

3. Brian is enjoying himself here spending time with Chad. He is actually excited about coming up here next semester. Highlight of his day? Getting a one hour deep scalp massage for $8 at Paul Mitchell Beauty School.

4. I got to take a riding lesson with Brandilyn up here today at the ranch where she rides. It was really great to ride with a different trainer (mine is the best, by the way) on a different horse (mine is the best, by the way) at a different ranch (yup, you got it! Mine is the best by the way).

5. I am feeling better. I haven't been sick - I just haven't felt great lately. Today I'm feeling pretty good.

So, there you have it! Little things just add up to wonderfulness. I enjoy life and I enjoy the little things that make it great!

No comments: