Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lookie at what I got!

Two years ago, for my birthday, Skip made a late night trip up to my Daddy's place and hauled back his old beat up International truck. Skip knew that my Dad had given that truck to me and that someday I wanted to "fix it up" and keep it. Of course, at that time, neither of us had any idea how much $$ was involved in such a project. We also had no idea that the economy would do what it did and we would end up how we are. Enough of that.

Tonight, my honey drove home and tooted the coolest horn when he arrived. I knew right away what was out there and, boy was I right! So here it is! My daddy's truck all restored and running like . . . uh, well . . . running like . . . um . . . an old truck. Yeah, that would be the let down, I guess.

But, hey! Isn't it a beauty? Oh, and check out the driver too!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

both driver and truck and pretty cute :)