Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I love the temple!

This morning I went to the temple with my BFF, Nan. We had already planned to go and it turned out that today was the perfect day for both of us. I so needed the couple of hours of peace. I got more than I bargained for and so did Nancy. I got that wonderful comforting feeling that everything is going to be ok. I felt so loved.

Nancy actually got prompted to do something that wasn't even on her mind! Go figure!!! We both left there feeling spirtually fed, rejuvenated and commited to go every two weeks (yeah, we'll see how THAT goes - it sounded good today, though).

So why is it that we procrastinate our temple attendance when we feel so great every time we go?

3 comments:

brandilyn said...

the same thing happens to us, it's SO hard to get there but so good when we go

brandilyn said...

the same thing happens to us, it's SO hard to get there but so good when we go

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

Same with us! Especially with the kids, I always feel bad asking anyone to do take 2+ hours out of their day so I can escape! I really hope things will look up for you, I know how much you were looking forward to your trip