Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Herbal? Yes!

I am so excited! I have been taking my herbal courses and am learning so much. What really gets me excited, though, is when I try an herbal remedy on myself and I see such quick and wonderful results.

I have struggled somewhat with my eyes my whole life. I had lasik (sp) surgery 8 years ago and that was wonderful. It was the first time in my life, that I could remember, that I could see clearly without the aid of glasses or contacts. Well, as I have aged and time has marched on, my vision has slowly deteriorated again to the point where I struggle to see most anything farther than about 3 feet away. Sucks. I have resisted the urge to throw glasses back on my face although some days it's just so much easier.

I discovered this herbal treatment and have begun diligently doing it and, after just three days, I see noticeable results! I am so excited!!! Yes, it stings when I put this concoction on my eyes but the pay off is way worth it!

I love that the Lord has put the remedy to all of our ailments right here on the earth in the form of plants for us to use.

No comments: