Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Way!

7:30 a.m.

Lol. I made such a big deal a few posts ago about Morning Glory. I've been ripping it out and doing battle like crazy with the stuff.

Just this morning I read in my text book that Morning Glory is wonderful in the green smoothies for my breakfast drink.

Dang! Who woulda thunk it?

1:15 p.m.

Following my sister's advice I researched morning glories a bit more. Holy crap! She was right! These little beauties are hallucinogenic!!! It says that consumption of them could lead to a visual aura of visual patterns akin to psychedelic hallucinations. It was then followed by lower level migrane for days and dizziness that lasted for weeks.

I don't know about you but the first part sounds pretty fun! The second part? Not so much.

Now I have to ask myself . . . should I continue taking advice from this author?

No comments: