Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Vacation will be vacation!!!

It's funny how we plan to go on vacation and get really, really, really excited about leaving. Leaving what? We are SUPPOSED to be leaving all of our stresses, worries and responsibilities behind. Right? NOT!!!

It seems that we (I) spend so much effort and time into preparing for any said trip that we work ourseslves into such a mess! By the time I get to my destination, I am worthless! Worthless, I tell you!! It's just not stinking fair.

We are leaving for Mexico on Saturday and it just has my stomach in knots. There is more than enough to do. What's even more of a stressor is that my friend is getting married the day before we leave! IN UTAH!!! Ahhhhhhhh.

There is:
  • Getting bills paid
  • Packing kids
  • Doing laundry
  • Going over the animal care instructions with my house sitter
  • Packing extra stuff for the wedding in addition to my Mexico wear

What's a girl to do? Well, I have the solution. Just wing it! Yup, that's right. I'm just gonna wing it. I figure that I will do what I can do and the rest will, um, it will, uh, heck who cares??? I'll be in Mexico sitting by the pool sipping virgin pina coladas, soaking up the sun and munching on quesadillas with yummy guacamole!!! What could be better???

No comments: