Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Interrupted

There is a really frustrating part of my life that I can't seem to figure out. Every single time I get a call or make a call to the princess, we get interrupted. I either have to deal with my children, I receive another phone call from, like say my husband (who gets very agitated it I don't pick up immediately), she's arriving at work or I am in a position where I have to interact with another person at the moment.

I love Brandilyn and miss her terribly. She married Dave and he whisked her away to Idaho and locked her up in that apartment of their's and makes her tend that crazy store they have. I'm still mad at him!!! (Kidding, Dave, I love you to pieces and you know it but I'm making a point here). Brandilyn and I have always had a great connection but of late that connection seems to be very fuzzy and interrupted.

I'm pretty dog gone excited that we get to spend a week in Mexico with those two (maybe Dave and Skip will let her and I have some girl time together). I am really looking forward to having a conversation with my BFF and daughter without an interruption. I can already hear it now:

Brandilyn and Mom: Yak, yak, yak, yak, yak, yak
Someone interrupting: Mom, mom, (or) Babe, babe
Brandilyn and Mom: (In unison with LOTS of volume and with angry faces) GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!

So, people, PLEASE! When we are on the phone together, just let us talk, already!

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

i cannot wait to see you!! and we get to have a while of just us before we met up with our men in mehiko, too. love you ofum :)