Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sailin

Last night I got the wind taken out of my sails. I mean REALLY!! One of my, ahem, offspring really pulled a boner. I'm pretty upset with this child of mine and I finally had my good cry about it this morning as I was out bonding with my horses at 5:30 a.m. They got to hear all about what went down.
I was so dang sure that 2011 was going to be MY year. Stuff was just going to turn around and get great like it used to be when I didn't appreciate it. Maybe it still is. Maybe it's just a temporary setback - you know, like . . . Aha! You weren't paying attention, now were you! Just checking!!! Hahahaha!!!
Well, I'm not digging on this joke. It's cruel and it hurts and I want it to go away. Except it's not going away - well, not anytime soon.
Meanwhile, I'm going to reset my course and keep on sailing cuz that's what you're supposed to do, right?

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

EXACTLY! i love you and i'm just happy you're ALIVE. 'cause i need you.