Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aussie Greatness

I'm really enjoying watching a TV show that ran for apparently eight years in Australia. It's called McLeod's Daughters. It takes place on a huge station called Drover's Run. Two sisters own it (they inherited it from their dad when he died) and they have an all female staff.

I order the DVD from Netflix, copy it onto my ipad and then enjoy an episode each night while Skip is in LA. It's a fun little indulgence that I've started.

Anyway, the scenry, storylines and everything is fascinating for me. It's real - no fluffy stuff here. Just real life - real work. However, I made a BIG mistake and read ahead about something that is going to happen in an upcoming episode and now I'm kind of not wanting to watch (one of my favorite characters is going to die).

I guess there's a message here. Like . . . if you knew what was going to happen in your life would you want to continue? Lol. If I knew what I was going to be dealing with now like five years ago would I really want to be here now? Answer: NO!

No comments: