Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Poser

Today is the twins' birthday. They are 13! They were both bouncing around the house this morning going on and on and on about how it's their day! I'm a little under the weather emotionally so I'm really forcing myself to stay on board with the magnitude of this day. I mean, AHHHHH!!! I have two more teenagers now!!!

So . . . I came home from taking Court to school. I chose to blow off my riding lesson today and do something really responsible like wrap their gifts. Yesterday while I was snooping around on Brandiln's blog I noticed that she did 'econo-wrap' for a gift for David. Dug on it! Well, I'm NEVER too old to learn from my child so . . .

Yea, I dug out the newspapers and just wrapped those little puppies right up. The twins are just gonna rip the wrap off and chuck aside so why spend another $20 on more wrap, right?

I'm pretty proud of myself and grateful for Brandilyn and all her wonderful thrifty ideas. As for that $20? Well, I realized that Courtney has one more gift than Jacob. I think I might pop into Big 5 and see if I can find a little treasure the young lad might enjoy. Sound good?

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

NICE! no one really ever notices the wrapping anyways!