Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Large and in Charge!

I have been on a new high lately. For instance, today I ran three miles on my treadmill early this morning, went and did a nice yoga practice and then walked with my friend for 7-1/2 miles later. I feel terrific! It feels good to feel great the way I used to feel when I was doing a lot of exercise.

My son, Brian, has the same challenge I do. When he's working out, his mental health is super duper terrific. When he's not . . . well . . . let's just say that he's a bit difficult to get along with (ahem, that would be an understatement, btw). He's been swimming, playing basketball and snow boarding. Brandilyn made a comment tonight that he's so calm. Hmmm, what's up with that?

Well, I feel the same way. Things just seem to be bouncing off of me. I feel like I'm more in control of my world. I LOVE exercise. It's just that it takes so freakin much time to do what is best for my mental health. Tomorrow I have my regular treadmill run scheduled for o'dark thirty and then a 17 mile bike ride with my bestie and then (hopefully) a riding lesson in the afternoon with my grand daughter.

I'm super duper hoping that it all comes off the way I have it planned. Cuz if it does . . . life will be gooooood!!!

No comments: