Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Easy Come. Easy Go.

So my last post was about this fabulous deal on that car. Right? Well tonight evidentally the kids found an even better deal up there in Idaho. Go figure. Now I'm waiting for someone up there to send a photo of the new ride that they're gonna try to score tomorrow. Go them!

In other news . . . I went to a class tonight and Robbie was in charge (with Dani, of course). I came home and Jacob was already in his jammies ready for bed. When he saw me he said, "Uh, yeah, I was just getting ready to take my shower." (like heck you were!). Anyway, he went and took his shower. When he came out, this is what I saw:
After my initial "WTF" shock, I asked him where he got hold of a razor. He answered, "I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see a razor." Um, okaaayy . . . then how did your eyebrows disappear?

I texted Brandilyn, Dave, Brian and Megan to find out who left a razor within accessibility to Jacob. The culprit? Yeah, it was Megs. Anyway, it was all we could do to keep a straight face. Of course, Jacob saw us smirking and started to laugh. He is now proud of his new look. I'm guessing when he gets to school tomorrow it might be a different story though.

2 comments:

David said...

haha! wow.

Robyn Pelamati said...

That has to be the funniest thing ive ever saw!! Leave it to jacob to do this!!!!