Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Smelly Girl!

I just read Brandilyn's blog and can one up her in an instant! Dig this!

I was in my yoga practice this morning with Laurie. Laurie's classes always promise to be wonderful and I was pretty excited about this one. Anyway, my body temp had just started to elevate and I was really into being present and focusing.

I kept smelling something pretty nasty. I mean REALLY nasty. I know that smell like I know my first name too. "Please God, don't let that smell be coming from me. Oh, please, please PLEASE!!!"

As soon as it was socially acceptable, I grabbed a section of my top and smelled. "Nnnnnooooo!!! It IS me. Nnnnnoooo!" Yup, it was cat pee. I have some really nasty cats with some really nasty habits. Oh, how I wanted them dead and NOW!!!

Fortunately, I had an extra top in my car. I quietly exited the studio, sprinted to my car, grabbed the top and went into the restroom and changed. I slipped back into the studio and resumed my practice. It appeared that nobody was the wiser (well, they haven't said anything if they are).

Needless to say, I had a marvelous practice inspite of my little "mishap." Oh, and the rest of the day was wonderful as well!

2 comments:

brandilyn said...

hahahaha okay, you win!! i can't tell you how many times i've left the house with cat pee clothes (thanks, patches..rip) and since we live so far away..making those famous target runs to grab a cheap t shirt to change into. haha

Lisa said...

well, we're the wiser now!!!!