Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Love Feet

Today was a good day. Today was a great day. I was busier than heck. I hardly had time to breathe. I knew it was going to be great from the get-go, though.

I have had a lot of opportunities to zone people's feet in the last few days. A couple I've been paid for but several I have done as a service. I love helping people. I love massaging their feet after a session and just extending Christlike love to them.

Tonight I'm going to bed tired and happy.

Thank you to those who commented on my post yesterday. It's great to know that I have company in my camp (Brandilyn, you soooo are NOT being taken off of my list so forget it). If I could just give the gift of a foot zone to everyone on my list I would be the happiest person in the world. I love to do it and I know that almost everyone who has received a zone from me has left my chair relaxed and balanced.

Well . . . here's to sweet dreams!

No comments: