Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On My Mind

Made a big decision today. Followed through. It feels right but hurts nonetheless. Sometimes life is just that way.

Got a lot on my plate right now. Seems like that is my story a lot. It's funny cuz I always feel like I'm never going to get through whatever is pending and then I seem to pull it all off at the last minute. What does that say about my personality?
Keep trying to eat well. I have all these great resolutions and then the afternoon rolls around and I dive head first into the nearest chocolate pile I can find. Wtf???
It's starting to dawn on me that one day I'm going to be alone without all of my children around to keep my life hopping. I guess I should be sad about that fact but, actually, I think I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Why do I always bite off more than I can chew? Why can't I ever learn to say "no"? Maybe that also says something about my personality.

1 comment:

brandilyn said...

what big decision did you make?

i think you're doing great. i love you. robbie's a great kid and i think you've done an amazing job raising that one :)