Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can you Believe This?



I was fretting about this about two days after it was due. We, the parents of the seniors, were supposed to submit a collage of our graduating child to be displayed at the grad night party. For whatever reason, I neglected to see the notice and just gapped it out.

Okay, so it's the day of graduation and here I am trying to figure out how am I going to put this thing together? I just happened to be on the phone with my wonderful friend, Mary Coolbear, who informed me that Costco can bang this bad boy out in 0.24 seconds flat! Well . . . she's right!!! Talk about saving the day! I uploaded my photos, picked my kid's favorite color for the background and badda bing, badda bang instant collage.

Thanks Costco for saving my bacon and thanks Mary Coolbear for being there when I needed you!

No comments: