Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Joy of Sox

Jacob is a little odd. I accept that. It's just who he is and we all love him. Jacob also has OCD to the umpteenth degree. He can sit for hours and hours playing with matchbox cars. Organizing them by color, size, model, etc. He also can sit for hours and hours organizing his Pokeman cards. It kind of drives me crazy and I have to tell him to go outside and play after a bit.

Well, this weekend while I was down south visiting my man Jacob pulled a good one.

He came out in the morning for breakfast or whatever and Danielle took one look at his calves and was pretty sure that something pretty bad was wrong with the young lad. She was ready to whisk his happy bum to the ER for further evaluation (after she called me first of course, lol). So she summonsed the young man over for a closer look-see. She could NOT believe what she discovered . . .

Jacob had not 1, not 2, not 3 pairs of socks on but FOURTEEN!! Yes, there were fourteen pairs of socks on his feet. When Danielle inquired as to why in the flip he needed to have that many pairs of socks on the reply was, "My feet were cold."

Buckle up, Jody. This is going to be a long and bumpy ride, girl.

No comments: