Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cleanse Schmlense

I think I'm really over it . . . finally!

I have done so many cleanses and I'm just down right sick to death of them! I started yet another one last night after our final performance (the drill team) and lasted until about 3:00 p.m. today. I was supposed to go until tomorrow night. I was feeling so sick and weak that I said, "to heck with this!" and went ahead and broke the fast.

So, does this make me a weenie? Do I just lack will power? I don't really think so. I actually did a cleanse where I ate nothing for 10 days straight and after the first 3-4 days I felt fine. I know that I CAN do it . . . I just don't WANT to do it.

Furthermore, I'm cranky and it's not fair to my family plus I have a client tomorrow and that just wouldn't be fair to her for me to show up not feeling 100%. Right? Never mind. I'm probably just trying to justify eating. Let's just face the truth, I just freaking LOVE food and I'm not designed to be skinny Barbie.

No comments: