Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Heel, Toe, Dosey, Doe

Skip was chatting to me about his life here in his new apartment. It's quite different from our life out in the country where it's just us and we don't really see or hear anything from our neighbors much.

He was telling me how his upstairs neighbor (a woman, I guess) gets up about 15 minutes before he does in the morning. Evidentaly she wears heels and he can hear her walking around. He said, "She walks like you, heel first. I don't understand that because I walk on my toes first." Say what?????

Okay, so this morning I observed him walking around and, sure enough, he was walking around like he was sneaking up on someone. Lol. Yeah, tippy toe. I totally never noticed that about him before! So then when we were outside walking around by the pool, I noticed he was walking just normal (I will add here that it was most DEFINITELY heel first, btw). I didn't say anything because I didn't want to cause a stir, but what the heck is that all about?

Well, here's the conclusion I've come to. My husband doesn't want to disturb anyone so I'm sure he self consciencely walks around on his toes so as to not make any noise when things are quiet (I have busted him sneaking up on me and listening on my phone convos before so I know how quiet he can be). Me . . . I am who I am and I'm evidentaly not considerate of others. Well, I guess it could be said that I do have other strengths though, right?

No comments: